Sunday, June 21, 2009

Life as we Know It

So here is all the updates from the past couple of months...A lot has been going on around here, and we have been busy busy busy.I finished fall term and started summer term. School is going great and it is nice to only be taking two classes. Michael got double the vacation at work at his 3 year mark and I could not be more excited.

Jeremiah has gone potty three times in the past two weeks and poop once!! We are trying to formally start potty training, but just trying to take it slow. He has also started repeating everything we say, I mean he has always tried and repeated us a lot but now every word that comes out of our mouth comes out of his mouth. He also has taken to love being read too, he wants us to read a book to him constantly, which is not something I am complaining about :)

My pregnancy is moving right along.I am 29 weeks today! only 11 more to go.We have had a couple of contraction scares, but everything has been settling down this past week, and I have faith that everything will be fine. I have been praying continuously for peace and an energy that can only come from my savior and he has granted it to me. I really feel like the rest of the pregnancy will go off without a hitch. ( We still have no name for the baby ).I have also gained a lot less weight this pregnancy and it feels good!! We are just right at 9 pounds right now, and the doctor said that 15-20 is enough, but no more than 35, so i think i am doing just fine, I might actually get the baby weight off from my first pregnancy after this one, haha :)

Anyway, so what have we been up to besides normal life. Well we have been to THE BEACH, birthday parties, Alabama Adventure, family events, swimming at the pool, playing at the park, family fun night at Trussville, and then some relaxing days at home. It has been a very busy summer, and it's about to get a whole lot busier!

Here are some pictures from the beach forward (and a couple of shots from Wilbanks photography from back in March)












No comments: